KVT has been manufacturing pneumatic pinch valves for more than 40 years now in best quality and with a great variety of different types. We are even able to produce customer specific valves, too. KVT pinch valves are actuated by (oilfree) pressurized air or other inert, gaseous or liquid media.
- easy to clean,
- no dead vol,
- no dirt traps and above all and
- very small head losses.
- Nominal size (DN 6 - DN 800)
- Type of connection (flange-type connection, threaded connections acc. EN 10226-1 and EN ISO 228-1 (DIN 2999), DIN 11851 and DIN 11864-1 / DIN 11853-1, clamp connections acc. DIN 32676 and DIN 11864-3 / DIN 11853-3, nozzle / welding ends, …)
- Material of housing (Stainless steel, aluminium alloy, aluminium alloy with stainless steel cladding, polypropylene (PP), polyoxymethylen (POM), ...)
- Material of pinch sleeve in more than 20 material compositions (resistant to friction, alkali and acid-proof, acc. FDA, with and without fibre-reinforcement ...)