Pneumatic pinch valves are the ideal valves for solid (bulk material, powder), liquid, gaseous and pasty media and media mixtures.
KVT pinch valves are characterized by reliability, ease of maintenance (the pinch sleeve of the valve can be cbhanged easily) and durability.
Since 2021 we are also able to deliver AKV pinch valves and spare parts.
Pressure switch for pressure monitoring
Pressure switches for pressure monitoring of pipeline systems which cannot be directly monitored by means of pressure gauges.
Plunger valves e.g. for
- Municipal pipeline pressure and flow control
- Outlet valve in dam
- Aeration tank for air flow control
- Cooling system temperature control valve
- With flange ends on both sides acc. to EN1092-2
- Control valve in straightway type
- With customized control device depending on operating conditions
- Low actuating torque due to pressure balanced valve piston
- Annular flow cross section in each position
- Axial movement of the plunger by means of crank gear mechanism
- With self-locking worm gear unit including position indicator
- Elastic profile sealing ring located in the no-flow zone for high durability
- Wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant and infiltration-proof piston guides in the body by micro-finished bronze welded overlay
- Piston sealed by quad ring
Note for links to external Internet pages: We have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the page to which reference is made is liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links. Please also note the information on data protection on the linked pages.