Versatile fermentation vat with stable forklift pockets for high grade red wine mash
- Optimal, hygienic and flavour-neutral maceration of even small batches of red wine in a high-quality stainless steel-fermentation tank without the risk of aroma carryover.
- Stable design: After mash fermentation, the fermentation tank can be emptied with a forklift truck directly into the wine press - gently without pumping!
- Fast and gentle emptying via the large dimensioned, very stable mash door.
- Circumferential water channel for sealing the lid analogous to a fermentation lock.
- Chambered lid with handles.
- Due to the rectangular design significantly more space-saving than round fermentation tanks.
- The vat can be accessed from 3 sides with stable forklift pockets.
- Versatile use in cellar and vineyard (e.g. also as harvest container for grapes).
There are many options for our red wine mash fermentation tanks:
- height-adjustable sieve trays to hold down the mash during fermentation,
- stackability of (empty) KVT fermentation containers,
- Forklift pockets on 2 - 4 sides,
- additional connections in the lid or container (e.g. for temperature sensor, pump connection, ...),
- heatable by surface heating elements on the outside of the tank,
- special dimensions,
See also the photos of fermentation tank examples.
Fermentation tank dimensions:
Are you looking for a stainless steel fermenter / fermentation tank or a tank option that we do not yet offer? Feel free to ask us!