- Pressure equipment directive (PED)
- Flanges acc DIN EN 1092-1: PN 6, PN 10, PN 16, DN, 10 up to DN 2000
- DIN 11851 Screwed pipe connections
- DIN 405: Knuckle thread acc. DIN 405 are being used e.g. for threads acc. DIN 11851 and DIN 11853-2 or DIN 11864-2.
- DIN 32676: Clamp pipe connection acc. DIN 32676.
- EN 10226-1: Pipe threads EN 10226-1 and EN ISO 228-1
- DIN EN 10357: Austenitic, austenitic-ferritic and ferritic longitudinally welded stainless steel tubes for the food and chemical industry (former DIN 11850: Maße für Getränkeleitungsrohre)
- Conversion of Pressure Units: Pascal - bar - N/mm2 - kp/m2
- Das "zöllige" Rohr: DIN EN ISO 228 und DIN EN 10226 (german only)
Note for links to external Internet pages: We have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the page to which reference is made is liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links. Please also note the information on data protection on the linked pages.