for high grade red wine mash
Versatile fermentation vat with stable forklift pockets.
Optimal, hygienic and taste neutral maceration even for small lots of red wine in a high-quality stainless steel fermentation vat.
- After maceration the stainless steel vat can be lifted by a forklift directly onto the winepress - gentle filling of the winepress without any pumping of the mash!
Bottom flush opening for residual-free emptying.
- Fast and gentle emptying via the large, very stable opening.
- A water gutter seals the cover by a similar system like a fermentation lock.
- Cambered cover with handles.
- The rectangulardesign is significantly more space-saving than a round tank.
- You can lift the vat from 3 sides. The forklift pockets are desgined for heavy duty use.
- Versatile in use.
There are many options for our red mash fermentation vat:
- Height-adjustable sieve to hold down the mash during the fermentation,
- Stacking of (empty) vats,
- Forklift pockets on 2 - 4 sides of the vat,
- Additional connectors in the cover of the vat (e.g. for temperature sensor, connection to a pump, ...),
- Heatable by surface heating elements on the outer container page,
- Special dimensions,
You are you looking for a fermentation vat / fermentation tank made of stainless steel that we currently do not offer?
Just send us your request!
KVT GmbH | Lindenbergstrasse 5 | D-79199 Kirchzarten |
Tel: +49 7661 7988 |
| Fax: +49 7661 7980 | |